GeoNews

17 Feb 2013

All IDM Problems Solved



**How to Install IDM(Internet Download Manager):
**IDM Fake Serial Key Problem:
**IDM Dosnt show on top of Video:
**IDM Dosnt scroll with Youtube video.
**IDM Video Playback Problem with Youtube Videos/Every youtube video name as "Video Playback - YouTube":

** Upgrade IDM from old version to Latest Version with out Fake Serial Key Problem and IDM will be Life Time Regestred.
These are the problem often I heared in Forums, in Groups, So I want to make a tutorial on

That How to Fix all the above problems.


Just Follow these steps:
01):- First of all, UnInstall IDM(Internet Download Manager) from Control Panal > Add or Remove Programs.
02):- Then, Go to start > Run
03):- In Run Type :REGEDIT
04):- Press Enter.
05):- This will open a Regestry Editor
06):- Go to this path with the + sign: (Dont Forget to click "Read More button")

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE > Software > Internet Download Manager
07):- Just Right Click on Internet Download Manager(as seen below in Image) and chose the option of DELETE.
08):- Now go to again RUN
09):- In Run type %TEMP% and hit enter
10):- Delete all the files there you find in the Temp folder
11):- Now Go to C:\WINDOWS\Prefetch
12):- And Delete all the Files.
13):- If you have CCleaner Run it.
14):- If you dont have CCleaner just downlaod from this link:
http://www(dot)filehippo(dot)com/download_ccleaner/
15):- After that. Just Restart you computer. Now you are Done.
16):- Now Download the latest version of IDM from HERE.
17):- Now, Install this. And after that in the patch folder open the patch, write you First and Last name. Dont forget to cloase the IDM from the Tastbar (Right Bottom beside the Time)
18):- Congrats!!! Now you have IDM v6.14. Fully Working and Full Regestered Life time.

Note: Dont Update it, After Installation u will found a msg box that Please Update it just cancel it.
Dont Install other version like 6.07 or 6.12, It will never work for you. It will not be a 
perfect.

Just Follow the above step
&&&&&
Enjoy.
If you have still confusion, just drop below a comment.



You know?
I was really astonished to hear that one of my friend told me that bro the same problem here, means IDM Fake serial problem. When I practuce myself, yeah he was right. So finally I got some Regestry Keys by which this is possible to Remove IDM from Computer without Formatting.
I have created a short tutorial for u peoples to see, I hosted my tutorial on Vimeo, these videos are in Three parts. And I am sure this will help you, If you got any problem any question, just comment below i will be back to you. And I am so lazy as i used Windows MOvie Maker, but it is not a big problem.
Thanks
Videos Link:
01]Remove IDM completely without Formatting New Method
https://vimeo.com/59307526

[02]Remove IDM completely without Formatting New Method
https://vimeo.com/59307528

[03]Remove IDM completely without Formatting New Method
https://vimeo.com/59307529

The tools used in the video, You can download from the Link:
http://tinyurl.com/idm-un-tools
<< OR >>
http://www.mediafire.com/?u95aqh4rw26bn99

And Yeah one thing. After this I receive a very Good feedback
Why not as I "waste" my four hour at this project. :p

3 comments:

  1. This is working
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha this is short but working for me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Manglor Swat blog HERE

    ReplyDelete